PRE/POSTNATAL MOMMY + ME BOOTCAMP
What to Expect in Our Mommy and Me Pre/Post Natal Bootcamp
Our 50 minute Mommy and Me Bootcamps are offered 2x per week in Boulder, CO
Focus on a total body workout specific to your pre and post natal needs. We'll work your core, legs, back and shoulders in a safe manner to help your build strength and protect your body as it changes
Mommy and Me Bootcamps offer a safe, comfortable environment for you and your young one - these classes are a judgement free zone; should you need to breastfeed or your child is fussy for the entire class, know that you are surrounded by understanding mothers
All you need is a yoga mat, towel, water, (light hand weights are optional), your baby, a stroller and/or front pack, and yourself!
We can modify depending on the group to ensure everyone is challenged and having fun
Supportive environment encourages your personal best
- No running required
Sign up here.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS MOMMY + ME BOOTCAMP RIGHT FOR ME?
Mommy and Me Bootcamp is a safe, interactive, fun option for mommies-to-be and new mommies. Vida Fit Mommy + Me Bootcamps are intended for pregnant women and new mommies. Generally the babies are non-walkers, but you know your child best. If you are ready to meet active new mommies, challenge yourself and enjoy quality active time with your little one, you’re ready for Vida Fit Mommy + Me Bootcamp! We focus on combining aerobic and anaerobic exercises to maximize calorie burn with an option for short jogs/sprints; no running required.
WHEN AND WHERE DO WE MEET?
We meet twice a day, Monday-Thursday, , location TBD
SCHEDULED BOOTCAMPS:BOOTCAMPS OFFERED May through October
Check our handy calendar for details.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- yoga mat (or towel)
- extra towel
- Stroller and/or front pack for your little one
- Protective clothing for your baby incase of inclement weather or harsh sun
- 1 set of light hand weights (3-5 lbs. each) or bring a couple full water bottles
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Dress in layers – Your body temperature will rise quickly during the session, so layers are important to avoid overheating
- Avoid clothing made of cotton! Synthetic materials are the best option to wick away moisture and regulate your body temperature
- On cold days, bring a light hat and gloves. You will warm up quickly, but a hat and gloves will keep you comfortable during warm-up
- On hot days, bring an extra towel to wipe away sweat and don’t forget your sunscreen and sunglasses!
WHAT ARE THE PRICES?
3-month package - $239
4-week package - $89
10-Class Pass - $119
Drop-in rate - $16
First Timer Trial week - $5
See our pricing page for full details.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.840.0866. Or click on the the CONTACT link below and submit a question.